Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pencil Practice

Alright, Who Took My Bed?

Being a conscientious taxpayer, dog owner and father of a high school student in perpetual motion, I didn't get the chance to paint anything today. I did have a great walk with my dog Major, however, and rediscovered a trail we hadn't checked out in years. It has "paint-out" written all over it. 

So, what does this have to do with the sketch above? Nothing. I just wanted to get at least a little drawing done, since we have plein air class in the morning. I drew this from a photo, while watching NCIS.

2 comments:

wfparker said...

ANOTHER fine truck!

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

Hi Stephen drawings is good and necessary!
This one for example is very good done

ps: my paint "Malinconia" is a 80x60 centimeter